Welcome to Clements Family Vacation Rentals! We are a small, family-owned business with one goal in mind- providing our guests with the ultimate vacation rental so that you have the most relaxing and enjoyable stay. We strive to set ourselves apart from typical rental homes, and love to create relationships with our guests that will last for years as you return to one of our beautiful rentals time and time again. We appreciate you considering us, and hope that you will rent from us for your next getaway.
When choosing our rentals, we looked for locations that were beautiful, friendly, and not crowded. Loving both the beach and the mountains, we searched for the ultimate towns to share with you, and decided on Mexico Beach, Florida for the beach locations and Ellijay, Georgia for the mountains. After we selected the perfect locations, we then set out to decorate each home so that they felt welcoming and comfortable.
For all of you anxious to return to beautiful Mexico Beach, and wonder about the status, it is getting better and better every single day. As of January 1, the following businesses were already open with many others planning on opening before the summer season kicks in:
- Mango Marley's - operating out of a food truck for now, but plan to be open inside the restaurant before Summer of 2020!
- Caribbean Coffee- wonderful coffee and food served!
- Crazy Beach Pizza - if you haven't tried their pizza, you need to!
- Killer Seafood - Hands down a favorite of all of my visitors.
- Sea Green Salvage - great little home goods store
- Splenderificous - another cute store located near Sea Green Salvage
- Cloud 9 Creations - stained glass shop
- Mexico Beach Liquors
- Mexico Beach Marina
- Dollar General (St. Joe Beach) - this is a GREAT place to buy your groceries if you don't feel like driving to the Piggly Wiggly.
- Clementinz - small market in town
- Mr. G's BBQ and Seafood Shack
- Rustic Sands Grill and Bar
- Shipwreck Restaurant and Bar - located in St. Joe Beach
Of course, just ten miles away, Port Saint Joe has many restaurants and great shopping. Several of our favorite restaurants, such as Indian Pass Raw Bar and Joe Mama's Pizza are located in this quaint town. You will have plenty of restaurants to choose from between Mexico Beach and Port Saint Joe. We always recommend a day trip to historic Apalachicola for more great shopping and eating!
We look forward to hosting you in 2020- we know you will enjoy our beautifully renovated condos!
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!
The Clements Family